Awesome 3000 T-Shirt Design Contest
The United Way of the Mid-Willamette Valley is proud to bring back the Awesome 3000 t-shirt design contest, which is now open to Middle and High school students in the Salem-Keizer area. The winning t-shirt design will be featured on runner and volunteer shirts, posters, registration forms, and more!
Please Scroll down for the Submission Form
- The selected winner is expected to attend the Awesome 3000 and be available to sign autographs on Saturday April 27, 2024.
- Deadline for all entries is FRIDAY NOVEMBER 17, 2023. All entries must be received no later than that date.
- Winner will be notified in late December.
- CASH PRIZE: The selected artist will be awarded with a $300.00 cash prize.
- In addition $200.00 will be awarded to the art department of the selected artist’s school. Those funds will be designated in the Salem-Keizer Schools Fund.
- The Awesome 3000 is a time-tested community event for youth. Proceeds support the Salem-Keizer Schools Fund.
- The 2024 Awesome 3000 will be held on Saturday April 27, 2024 at McCulloch Stadium in Bush’s Pasture Park
*Multi-color design must incorporate an alligator. The Awesome 3000 mascot, Geo, is of the gator persuasion.
* Design is limited to the use of 4 colors, a 5th color can be used utilizing the color of the t-shirt.
* The design shall be a maximum size of 8.5 x 11 inches.
* The words Awesome 3000 must be readable and predominate.
* The United Way of the Mid-Willamette Valley name or logo and 2024 must be incorporated into the design and legible.
* Words appearing in the design my be computer generated.
* The design must be either hand drawn or digital, but it must be original. No Clip art or AI generated submissions will be accepted.
* The artist must sign their design.
* Each entry must also be submitted with a submission form.